+ Print Design
Charlie & Co. can fulfill and surpass the needs and requirements of your advertising campaign. These services typically include initial concept, development, design, production and print management. Our team of imaginative and innovative professionals will work with you through. Please email us for a price list.
Here is a small sample of items we can design:
- Business cards, Letterhead, Envelopes
- Corporate Branding
- Banners, Trade Show Booths, Signs, Awnings, Store Front Displays
- Package Design and POP Displays
- Magazine and Newspaper Ads
- Flyers, Posters, Stickers
- Clothing Embroidery or Screening
If there is something you are looking for that is not listed please email us to inquire.
+ Web Design & Development
Your internet presence is often your clients first impression of your business. Our primary goal when working with our clients is to create an online presence that reflects the needs of your company’s demographic and the personality of your employees. In addition to image, we will do our best to ensure that your website passes basic strict accessibility testing by WIA Level A standards. Your web site will be both intuitive and easy to find for search engines.
A small list of our Web Services
- WordPress Theming
- HTML5, CSS3, PHP or XHTML web site design and development
- XHTML Validation Services, CSS Validation
- Content Management System Templating (CMS)
- Online advertising and search engine optimization (SEO)
- MySQL Database Design & Development
- E-Commerce Solutions (Shopping Carts)
+ Accessibility Audit
Accessibility isn’t just about helping the blind/deaf/physically disabled user access your website. A key component of accessibility is Usability. Not only will we audit your website against the WIA Level A Accessibility Guidelines, a requirement by law as of January 2012 for Customer Service Industries and 2015 for all other corporations, but we will check your site for obvious usability issues and detail our findings in a comprehensive report.
Accessibility Audits can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months depending on the size of the website and range anywhere from $2,000 – $200,000 depending on the size and scope of the website/web application. Hardly a drop in the bucket when you consider that the government has the right to fine a non-compliant company up to $10,000/day for an infraction until they deem your site to meet the requirements.